- Please use our online ordering site: bookstore.fdltcc.edu for ordering your textbooks and choose the "Financial Aid/PSEO" option for payment.
- You will use your eight digit student id as your account number (not your star id, which also includes letters).
- If your student id is shorter than eight digits, please use zeros in front of your number to make it eight digits.
- Only required texts/re-sellable items are allowed to be borrowed for classes you are registered for.
- Any items such as clay, yoga mats, etc., need to be purchased by the student:
"Postsecondary institutions are not allowed to charge PSEO students for tuition, textbooks or support services. Students may be charged for equipment that becomes their property when the course or program is completed."
Postsecondary Options Enrollment Information
- The PSEO program does not cover general supplies such as notebooks, folders, pens, etc.
- Only the student registered can pick up their texts.
- Texts are to be returned into the Bookstore when you have completed your class.
- Any texts/items not returned will be invoiced to the student and a hold will be placed on their account.
PSEO – FALL 2020 TEXTBOOK RETURNS
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, most of us are working remotely off campus, so we have set up two ways to return your textbooks as required:
>Mailing your texts
Be sure to indicate you are a PSEO student and include your full name, student id number and the titles of the text/s you are returning, our address:
2101 14th Street
Cloquet, MN 55720
>Using the drop box on campus
The drop box is located outside of the Bookstore, please bag your textbooks (any disposable plastic bag/s is fine), please also include in the bag a piece of paper indicating you are a PSEO student including your full name, student id number and title/s of the text/s you are returning.
The drop box on campus is available, Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, please enter the campus through the main doors (by the Information Desk).
Please let us know if you have any questions or need help with anything. Thank you so much for your understanding , we hope you are doing well!
Maggie Kazel, MSEd